At Northland Fastening Systems, we’re committed to providing excellence in all areas of our services and stud-welding equipment that we offer. Our comprehensive selection of welding studs, stud accessories, welding tools for rent and purchase, and all other stud-welding equipment meets national and international standards for the stud-welding industry. Not only do our services and products meet the International Organization for Standardization’s requirements for an ISO certification, we also meet Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) International standards for practices and stud-welding equipment.
Our ISO 9001:2015 certification for international excellence is a mark of our dedication to upholding industrial standards of quality for both our practices and all the stud-welding equipment we offer to our customers. Our current certification was granted through QAS International, a certification company working in global industrial markets. Our international certificate of quality means our practices meet worldwide standards for quality, precision, reliability, safety, and customer care.
An international certification means several pluses for NFS, including the improvement of quality and expertise for many parts of the stud-welding industry.
Other pluses include improvements to:
- Productivity: Manufacturers that work with NFS find that our reliability, quality of product, and technical expertise improve their own productivity. Both project management and fabrication practices are streamlined and improved when our customers have access to our services and products.
- Waste Reduction: Our customers also see a decrease in waste generated from the start to finish of any project. Our professional guidance and superior products dramatically reduce time and money spent on repairing or repeating welds.
- Quality Control: Thanks to improvements in productivity and waste reduction, manufacturers can dedicate more time to quality control, including testing, diagnostics, troubleshooting, prototyping, and real-time function simulations.
- Workplace Safety: In addition to more time for quality control, customers working with NFS can also put more energy into improving their workplace, expanding workplace safety, and overall increasing the morale and motivation of their team members.
- Customer Satisfaction: Because of the motivation of staff, improvements to production, and quality of product, customer satisfaction from our customers to theirs is increased. The service and products all customers receive is better, and they are happier thanks to our international certification.
The internationalization of stud-welding standards and industrial standards overall makes a more specific outline of what manufacturers need to do to meet the highest caliber of service and product. Starting with our ISO certification and an internationally recognized quality of product and service, we can all work together to improve the industrial world as a whole. To learn more about the stud-welding equipment and services we offer, contact NFS at (651) 730-7770 today, or request a quote online to get started with our team now.